Given the amount of questions coming in recently about our deployment process when it comes to our markets we thought we would write a post about it for merchants so they can understand our process that we role out.
From an enterprise resource planning point of view Software as a service (SaaS) is the capability of the enterprise’s information technology department to manage services provided by the various applications within the enterprise. In fact, SaaS as eliminated the need for companies, enterprises, and business corporations to install as well as run those applications in their respective data centers or computers.
In today’s post, we are going to look at benefits of SaaS model in a business. As a business practitioner, this is important in advancing the manner in which you have been operating. In other words, it is a way of upgrading your business.
Benefits of software as a service model (SaaS)
• The hardware acquisition, provisioning & maintenance, together with its installation and support expenses are eliminated through the use of SaaS.
• Software as a service presents high scalability usage capabilities. This gives your customers an opportunity to either access fewer or more features or services on-demand.
• Software as a service proffers flexible payments. The need to purchase software to install, or maybe buy an additional hardware to support it is eliminated by merely subscribing to SaaS offering. Additionally, you only have to pay a monthly on a monthly basis for the service. This greatly enables you to work on a predictable budget. On the other hand, if you feel that you don’t need the SaaS offering, you can terminate it at any time and stop the recurring expenses.
• Software as a service enables you to automatically execute updates. Actually, this capability of SaaS eliminates the unnecessary cost of having internal IT employees. This further eliminates the need to purchase new software every time.
• Ease of access as well as persistence. The fact that SaaS is provided over the internet, it becomes easy for you and other workers in your business to access it from any internet enabled device. Additionally, you can access it from any location. This also reduces cost significantly.
• Improving business management through SaaS application. This is with regard to essential technologies in your business. They include; Customer relationship management, sales management, emails management, human resource management, financial management among others.
There you have it. Why Software as a service is an important development for your business. Technological advancement is improving the way you conduct business. Most importantly, it is helping business owner like you reduce operations as well as management cost. Avoid the risk of software acquisition through the SaaS model.
Don’t be left behind, but, sail with the tides … that’s our approach anyway.